Wednesday 4 February 2009

Test videos for animation



this first test needs to be made alot quicker and i need to work on the old countdown, i will also need to add sound files to this...



This animation now needs to be improved and made longer to fit 30 secs



Heres my next improvement to my animation i have made it have made it fit 30 secs by making the start longer.



my idea didn't really reflect my top ten enough so i have changed the style of my animation and made it more of an introduction to the tv programme by using this sound track and it appearing as an awards evening..

1 comment:

stuartayre said...

i really like your finished piece...the videos context is relevant to the theme and you have really thought about the audio and done very well with syncronising audio to video well done gemma!!